Monday, September 10, 2007

Illustration Friday: Momentum



Momentum is a tricky thing. Especially when you don't have any. I couldn't seem to get going on this topic so I just have a quick sketch. It has something to do with mass and velocity and squares (or was that ellipses?) I know! I would've learned that if I'd taken Physics--thanks Dad! (Or so he said. I did take Physics (for artists) in college; and another "low calorie math" Physics on Semester at Sea--but I guess if you don't take it senior year in high school, it just doesn't get started and there is no chance to build up any momentum...)

2 comments:

Nancy Bea Miller said...

An excellent response to the challenge! Looks like my ten year old "in flight"!

steve said...

Heh heh, i was terrible at math but this is definitely a nice, clear representation of the topic--fun drawing Heather!