Saturday, February 27, 2010

Illustration Friday: Perspective

An unusual perspective: the Guide Chicken. I was teaching one point perspective to a group of third graders. While I was talking about guide lines, I lost their attention. So I started talking about chickens instead. When I mentioned "guide chicken" their attention returned. "What's a guide chicken?" Well that is an illustration challenge, what would a guide chicken look like. (more importantly what would a guide chicken do? Not as loyal or as smart as a dog...)

4 comments:

theartofpuro said...

Adorable and funny!

Indigene said...

This is absolutely cool! I love the colors and perspective! :)

Edrian said...

That's a great story! How clever! You got my attention!

theartofpuro said...

Hi,I have an award for you on my blog!:)